Sex Drugs & Nightclubs: Top 10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Alleged Capital Suicide Bomber
1. He was a regular in the nightlife scene from 2004 to 2008. In fact, he partied almost every night of the week.
2. He didn’t like to exercise back then, but he had body image issues. So he spent $10,000 on liposuction.
3. Those “odd jobs” the press says he did? They were odd, alright. He sold cocaine and ecstasy. He also won money by gambling (think poker).
4. He wasn’t always religious, but he quit doing drugs in 2008 and became very religious (Muslim) and stopped going out when he started dating a Bulgarian chick — but, he continued selling drugs.
5. Once upon a time, he killed his dog by beating it to death.
6. His street name was “Mino.”
7. He dated a lot of women and used to have sex with them in Washington, D.C., nightclubs (notably, Club 5, which used to be in the spot where Public Bar now sits in Dupont Circle). He also liked strange sexual positions and really bizarre sexual rituals.
8. In addition to the numerous residences he kept in our Nation’s Capital’s surrounding neighborhoods, he used to live in a little apartment in Arlington, Va. (Think Rossyln; North Quinn Street.)
9. He wanted to be a chef, but those plans fell through. Then, he hoped to be one of the top DJs in the world, so he bought some equipment and practiced almost every evening.
10. Back when he was ballin’ in the nightclub scene, he didn’t have a bed (he slept on a mattress on his floor), but he was a label whore with a closet full of Dolce and Gabbana.
Read more on the alleged Capital suicide bomber Here!